Friday, June 26, 2009

Still At Conference and It Just Keeps Getting Better

I'm still at the Project Linus national conference. I'm having an absolutely great time. They are going to an every other year conference format so the next one won't be until 2011. BUT, the good news is that next year there will be regional meetings and volunteers are invited, too. I am probably going to work with the North Carolina Coordinators and we will do one in Asheville, NC. More details to follow. While I'm not a quilter, I am so IMPRESSED by all the wonderful quilts. I've learned a lot of new techniques in working with fleece, good sources for fabrics, wonderful patterns and much more. I'll be sharing these with you as time permits and I dig thru all this stuff I'm bringing back with me! I'm missing the pups and friends, but this has been a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment