Thursday, June 25, 2009

Project Linus National Conference

I'm at the Project Linus National Conference. It's the first time I've ever attended. I'm learning so much and have so many exciting ideas to share with you. First of all, I've learned to create this blog. Like I said before, you can check it regularly or you can click on the subscribe button and you will automatically get information on your email when it is updated. When I post time sensitive or real important information, I will send you an email reminding you to check the blog. We will also soon have a new website. This is out of necessity since Geocities is no longer going to offer "free" websites. If you are not on the Project Linus of East TN email list, please just send me an email and I'll gladly add you to the list. I can add you to receive updates only or to receive both updates and the monthly newsletter. Just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Deb, you have done an excellent job. Your site is great. You've really got the hang of it.
    It was good to meet you in person.
    Remember what Kirk Weisner said "I my year gets better as I get better." You are indeed on the right road.
    Nancy Myers, your newest best friend.

    ReplyDelete