Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Do You Know What a Cane Sweater is?

They were invented by the Sacramento Project Linus coordinator. Here's more info from her about them:

Some of you might remember that I invented the "Cane Sweater" 2 years agowhen my dad needed to start using a cane. What started out as kind of afamily joke has turned into a wonderful venture! We have our own website(www.canesweaters.com) and all proceeds go to Project Linus! Well, lastyear, I entered it in the Michael's/Vanna's Choice contest and was just informed that I won 3rd prize! Wow! What an honor! I'm way down the pictures on their site, but we're there! Check outhttp://www.vannaschoice.com/ I wish they had put in the story of its creation to get more publicity for Project Linus, though!
Claire Gliddon, Coordinator
Project Linus - Sacramento

No comments:

Post a Comment