Sunday, July 5, 2009

Charming Baby Log Cabin Kit Contest

This is the first of "surprise" prizes that will be available to Project Linus of East TN volunteers that visit the blog. If you are a quilter and want to make a quilt for Project Linus, let me know by July 31st. I will enter all entries in a random drawing. The winner will receive a beautiful Charming Baby Log Cabin quilt kit (pattern and fabric) from Threaded Pear. To enter you can either leave a comment on this posting on the blog (be sure to include your full name) or send me (miller1219@aol.com) an email titled "blog contest" with your full name in it. I will email the winner back after July 31st.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb

    Good stuff on the blog! Please enter me in the Charming Baby Log Cabin Kit contest. thanks, Mara

    ReplyDelete